a friend walks in when everyone else walk out.
site

http://littlebluehats.blogspot.com

about me

♥Jessica

These fancy things, will never come in between you're part of my entity, here for infinity

links

Previous Blog

2T
Softies
Abigail
Adorabelle
Amanda
Amaris
Angela
Beatrice
Beckside
Becky 2
Benita
Charissa
Cherry
Christine
Clare
Claudia
David
Deborah
Delane
Denise
Diane
Elyssa
Emily
Esther
Evelyn
Gail
Gi Peck
Grace Cheah
Grace Chua
Isabel
Janice
Janell Tan
Jean
Jewel
Jia Hui
Jie Min
Jin Ting
Joanna
Jovee
Julia
Kara
Laura
Megan
Michelle Chan
Michelle Dieu
Michelle Hwang
Ming Yang
Miss Tang
Nat
Nicole Chee
Nishanti
Patricia K
Rachel
Samantha Kang
Santhiya
Sharon
Sherri
Shina
Shi Qi
Shi You
Sukanya
Tricia
Vivienne
Wee Li
Xin Yi
Yi Ting

tagboard

tag me on my xanga! :D

archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

x

by !rock
pattern: 44suburbia
image[:
brush: devilintehdetails
Monday 23 July 2007

Today
Chapel led by 2H was okay. Just that they sang the same songs over and over. It's always Mighty to Save and Running After You. Well, i'm not saying that the songs arent nice or anything. It's just that we sing it so much it gets.. boring? :( Then the sermon was hillarious :D Toilet Stories?! HAHHAA :D [Actually Toilet Stories had nothing to do with the sermon]

Double periods of HCL was quite, okay. We went through the Chinese Paper today, [yet again] and did more corrections. Well. Oh my word, i still cant find my Chinese File, since donkey years ago! :( I think lao shi threw it away.

LA was okay. Mrs Ng picked on me 3 times!! xD First it was asking for Part 1 in the discussion, and she blew up at me cos i answered her wrongly :S But i wasnt even there, i didnt even know what my group did [was away for competition] and so i just said whatever that was on the paper. Big mistake x( Second was when she picked a random register number. And it had to be 14 xD Well. Third was when she called my name again xD Haha, so funny! xD Anyway, by that time she called me the 3rd time, 2/3 of the class was away rehearsing for Founder's on Wed. So only 9 people were left.

Recess.

Physics. Manda, Mich and i did the electricity experiment, and we wanted to continue and skip Math xD but in the end we couldnt. Wasnt enough apparatus for 2G and the 9 of us to share :( So we went back to class. Mich suggested we go down to the first floor and walk all the way round and everywhere so she can lose weight [and skip Math] :D Haha, so funny :D

Math. Mrs Gan left us alone after she revealed Math Test Paper Results. Manda got full marks. And my marks sucked :( Oh well.

Bio. Mr Tay came to class today. He talked about Harry Potter, and about Harry marrying who and what not xD He also elaborated on what would be tested on the Thursday's Bio Test :/ I think i will fail. Been missing lessons cos of competitions and stuff :( Sigh. I dont want to fail Bio! :(

Geography was mainly just copying more notes on Land Reclaimations and all that.

After school.

Training, was fine. Pitching and batting. I really hope we win for the OPSS Game tomorrow. We have to! I've feeling so.. nervous? Ah well.

My sister is watching annoying Miss Swan videos, recommended by Mich [Dieu] xD

[edit]

ANGELA CAROL HENG IS WEARING A BLACK DRESS AND MAKE UP ON FOUNDERS DAY. YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. SHE'LL LOOK OH-SO-HOT.. SEXY :D

[/edit]

at