a friend walks in when everyone else walk out.
site

http://littlebluehats.blogspot.com

about me

♥Jessica

These fancy things, will never come in between you're part of my entity, here for infinity

links

Previous Blog

2T
Softies
Abigail
Adorabelle
Amanda
Amaris
Angela
Beatrice
Beckside
Becky 2
Benita
Charissa
Cherry
Christine
Clare
Claudia
David
Deborah
Delane
Denise
Diane
Elyssa
Emily
Esther
Evelyn
Gail
Gi Peck
Grace Cheah
Grace Chua
Isabel
Janice
Janell Tan
Jean
Jewel
Jia Hui
Jie Min
Jin Ting
Joanna
Jovee
Julia
Kara
Laura
Megan
Michelle Chan
Michelle Dieu
Michelle Hwang
Ming Yang
Miss Tang
Nat
Nicole Chee
Nishanti
Patricia K
Rachel
Samantha Kang
Santhiya
Sharon
Sherri
Shina
Shi Qi
Shi You
Sukanya
Tricia
Vivienne
Wee Li
Xin Yi
Yi Ting

tagboard

tag me on my xanga! :D

archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

x

by !rock
pattern: 44suburbia
image[:
brush: devilintehdetails
Friday 24 August 2007

Apparantly my sofa is too comfy :D

___

HCL Test. I'm definitely going to fail. Cos:
1) It's not a study-able test. [It's compre and cloze passage]
2) I did not complete the test paper [Not enough time]
3) It's worth 82 marks
4) I suck at Chinese :/
5) It's one of the worst monster tests Lao Shi ever set
6) I had a realllly bad stomachache! :S

Thanks to Chris and Yu who waited for me even though we were supposed to rush off for PE. Anyway, PE was really fun! :D Netball and all. Amanda is SUUUCH a pro shooter. Everything she shot went in. But she was on the opposing team. Bea, Clare and Anna were fantastic shooters! :D Chris and Tiff [and Clare] were really good centers and thanks to Nicole for taking the worst and most limited place on the court xD Heh.

I played GD most of the time. Had to defend Sherri, Jan, Maddy and Manda. Maddy and Manda run around too much :/ Jan just ran everywhere, even out of her boundaries. Haha! :D And Sherri was so cute! Haha! She was trying to tip toe to get the ball :D

I think we won every game we played :P

Recess was fine. I had to go around looking for Lao Shi. But I couldn't find her! So in the end I just went back to class. I think I have to re-do my Yi Lun Wen, cos she says it's more like a Shuo Ming Wen. Boohoo.

History, Math and SS. GEL was in the Pri Dance Room again, doing something about the Child, Adult and Critic and stuff. We had to use our left hand to draw, and I found that I could draw an apple quite well with my left hand! Hahaha. As in shade and everything. Grace's hamster was so cute, but Bea thought it was a squashed bee (?)

My hamsters Dodo and Didi ran away.
Maybe because you were too mean to them?
No. My cousin left the cage door open. And I forgot to feed Didi.
See! You were mean!
But I'm sad for Dodo, not Didi.
That's being biased.
Oh, okay. So I hate all my fish equally now.

HAHAHA. Bea, you are brilliant! :D

After school, Manda and Deb came over for fun :D We didn't do much. Except eat lunch, then we walked and talked while eating Ice Cream. Thanks Deb for the Kit-Kat Cone. She bought some weird swirly ice cream thing. We had to walk past so many puddles -_- And got ourselves seriously wet. Or at least I got my feet seriously wet.

Walked Deb to school for her Methodist Get Together thing. She was ALMOST late. Heh.

After fruitlessly searching for Lao Shi again, Manda and I walked back. We wanted to go to the gym, not. So we stayed in the living room, watched some weird show on TV and drifted to sleep. Heh. When we woke up, it was already 5.30! Then Manda leapt up, said goodbye and rushed out quickly. Hahahha! xD

I think I'd better start on writing notes and all that. I cannot wait for September Holidays! :D

___

This one's for you

at