a friend walks in when everyone else walk out.
site

http://littlebluehats.blogspot.com

about me

♥Jessica

These fancy things, will never come in between you're part of my entity, here for infinity

links

Previous Blog

2T
Softies
Abigail
Adorabelle
Amanda
Amaris
Angela
Beatrice
Beckside
Becky 2
Benita
Charissa
Cherry
Christine
Clare
Claudia
David
Deborah
Delane
Denise
Diane
Elyssa
Emily
Esther
Evelyn
Gail
Gi Peck
Grace Cheah
Grace Chua
Isabel
Janice
Janell Tan
Jean
Jewel
Jia Hui
Jie Min
Jin Ting
Joanna
Jovee
Julia
Kara
Laura
Megan
Michelle Chan
Michelle Dieu
Michelle Hwang
Ming Yang
Miss Tang
Nat
Nicole Chee
Nishanti
Patricia K
Rachel
Samantha Kang
Santhiya
Sharon
Sherri
Shina
Shi Qi
Shi You
Sukanya
Tricia
Vivienne
Wee Li
Xin Yi
Yi Ting

tagboard

tag me on my xanga! :D

archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

x

by !rock
pattern: 44suburbia
image[:
brush: devilintehdetails
Monday 27 August 2007

Attention to all 2Teeians, I've posted the dress code for BYD on the 2T blog. Please go take a look :D

___

I felt really exhausted. I was stoning most of the day. I think?

2D led Chapel today. Megan Kuek was playing (?) Haha. The video of the farting dinosaurs was so stupid! Haha. Then somehow I gagged, then I lost my voice for awhile. Tsk. Which was really funny, cos I apparantly gagged when the pastor said, "There isn't any irritating people in MGS." Haha, timely cough. Anyway, I think the Pastor reminds me of Austin Powers xS Which is so weird. Hahahahha!

HCL. We practised gong han today. Then there's this part at the bottom of the gong han ge shi, where in the notes lao shi wanted us to leave a blank before writing 启, so she drew a small white box to represent the spacing.

Bea: Yah! You know I thought there was something going to appear in the box. Like my com lagged and the image can't be seen. So I waited for it to come out. I didn't know that was to kong ge.
Lao Shi: If you don't kong ge, the only thing that will appear will be a -1 mark.

xD

LA was fine. I didn't bring my Emily of Emerald Hill book. But it turned out most of the class didn't bring, so we had to share.

Recess, was spent practising my flute :S Pfft.

Physics was surprisingly okay. I made a stupid, careless mistake in the quiz thing, and I could have gotten full marks. Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft. Deb tyco-ed all the tests! Aw, shut up. Haha xD

Speak of the devil

Math was fine. Mrs Gan ate into Mr Tay's Bio lesson. And thus saved us all from seeing too many horrifying pictures of people having weird infections and all that due to STDs. Thank goodness the lightning was bad, and the images were "muted". Shivers. The lesson of the day: Don't have sex. It's painful and dangerous. Heh.

Clare kept slapping me :/ Just because I snorted when Mr Tay said "cork-screw". WHAT'S WRONG WITH SNORTING AT SOMETHING THAT SOUNDS FUNNY xD I wasn't thinking of anything, serious! I mean, what exactly can you think of when someone says cork-screw?

Geog was okay. We had to split into groups. Then do some debate thing on Wednesday. Tomorrow there's filing! Thank goodness I left my Geog File in school.

After school I rushed for Flute. I was so terrible, and was in great need of lessons, so Miss Wang gave me a second lesson at 4. So I started at 2.30, ended at 3.15, rushed lunch, practised till 4, went back for lessons again that lasted till 5.30. That's almost 3 hours of playing. My arms are dying.

:/

Back home. I'd better start on Math. And lots of other things.

There's no training today :D

EOYs are in 5-7 weeks. AHHHH. And Flute Exam is here in 2 weeks. Gasp. I must practise 2 hours each day, according to Lao Shi to be able to do well, or even pass :/

___

Sometimes I wish you'd stop embarrassing yourself over and over again

at