a friend walks in when everyone else walk out.
site

http://littlebluehats.blogspot.com

about me

♥Jessica

These fancy things, will never come in between you're part of my entity, here for infinity

links

Previous Blog

2T
Softies
Abigail
Adorabelle
Amanda
Amaris
Angela
Beatrice
Beckside
Becky 2
Benita
Charissa
Cherry
Christine
Clare
Claudia
David
Deborah
Delane
Denise
Diane
Elyssa
Emily
Esther
Evelyn
Gail
Gi Peck
Grace Cheah
Grace Chua
Isabel
Janice
Janell Tan
Jean
Jewel
Jia Hui
Jie Min
Jin Ting
Joanna
Jovee
Julia
Kara
Laura
Megan
Michelle Chan
Michelle Dieu
Michelle Hwang
Ming Yang
Miss Tang
Nat
Nicole Chee
Nishanti
Patricia K
Rachel
Samantha Kang
Santhiya
Sharon
Sherri
Shina
Shi Qi
Shi You
Sukanya
Tricia
Vivienne
Wee Li
Xin Yi
Yi Ting

tagboard

tag me on my xanga! :D

archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

x

by !rock
pattern: 44suburbia
image[:
brush: devilintehdetails
Tuesday 28 August 2007

I feel like giving up. I don't want to organise the dress code. Everyone just goes against everything, but don't offer new suggestions to improve it. Furthermore, I feel super discouraged cos it seems we'll never get this done on time.

If we are MIB without guns, why be MIB at all?

Dress codes and compulsory items are COMPULSORY for a reason. Can't we just sweat in the sun as a class? Will it kill you to have fun just for one day? If you don't have items, I already said go borrow! If you think that dark blue pants and everything should be acceptable, can you see that if you do that, you won't be like the MIB anymore!

I don't think toy guns will be threatening to the President's life. I mean, no one from 2T will try to assasinate the man, right? So we are just being very paranoid, that the Body Guards will just rush up to us, snatch our toy guns away and shoot us. Or break our arms. It's not going to happen! At most, we'll get it confiscated. Can't we just ask for permission from the teachers beforehand?

Part of the fun of this whole BYD thing, is to get the items ready. The process of getting the items that you need by going to borrow and everything -- it's all part and parcel of preparations. Why can't you just borrow/buy the items? Will it kill you? You can always wear black pants and all that next time, when you need formal wear. Will it kill to ask friends for things to borrow?

But since all of you find problems with getting everything, and always try to argue that the idea "isn't feasible", then fine. Come up with something else? Why wasn't anyone participating in the discussion just now?

No one wants Car Accident Victims, War Victims, R&J and all that. No one wants to do any of those.

Reasons:
1) Cannot get things on time
2) Not fun (?)

But can't you see that if you disagree, you must at least participate to vote for what you want?! You don't just wait for people to throw suggestions around and keep going around in circles.

The worst thing is that no one even seems to care. Yet they keep arguing when they don't know the full picture. And is it that necessary to keep complaining over and over that you can't get the items? I hear your cry. I'm TRYING to help. I'm HONESTLY TRYING. Trying to get ideas from the class to make it suited to the rest of the class who aren't participating, yet are arguing to get their way when they have no idea what they want to do.

If you want something, state how you can improve it. Don't be in a I-just-disagree-with-what-you-are-saying-but-I-don't-know-what-I-actually-want-to-be state.

Please people, please let's just get one idea, and just HAVE FUN doing it. The process of getting the stuff may be tedious, but PLEASE. If not for your own sake, do it for the class's sake. It's fun getting the stuff, trying on new things, just doing something exciting for once in the year. It's all part of the fun! If you already have everything, what's the point? You just will be wearing the usual. It just KILLS THE FUN.

Let's just all cooperate, and participate in the discussion tomorrow.

Thanks to Chris, Tiffy, Mchan, Anna, Bea, Maddy, Grace and those who actually participated in the discussion actively. Your suggestions are really appreciated.

Thank you for all those also, who are willing and enthusiastic, and support 2T in whatever we are doing. Thanks so much! :D

___

Philo was. Sad. Well. Thorny likes diagrams with boxes, as drawing boxes = good. See? So every diagram you draw, you must box it up nicely. Then you'll score 10/10.

HCL, I had to copy the gong han notes. Cos I didn't print it out. So Anna lent me hers to copy :D Thanks Anna. Math was fine.

For recess, everyone seemed to be practising for their ISO skits/talk shows/presentations. So only Deb, Chris and Grace were downstairs in the canteen :/ I feel a bit uneasy and slack, cos everyone else seemed to be so hardworking, but our ISO group never met up during recess or anything like that. Plus, we are presenting first tomorrow! :/

M&D was fun. We watched the rest of Grease, and then we started on West Side Story :D

Geog, then LA. Which was free period. I think I totally wasted my time. I could have done my LA Formal Letter, instead of discussing and not even coming to a conclusion. Up till now, I still don't know what the class wants, and what we are going to do for BYD.

Thanks to Angie who sent me home :D Saved me from getting soaked in the heavy downpour.


Throw it away
Forget yesterday
We'll make the great escape
We won't hear a word they say
They don't know us anyway
Watch it burn
Let it die
Cause we are finally free tonight


In my opnion, we should either go as MIB with toy guns [original plans], or re-do the entire thing, and come as Car Crash Victims/R&J.

___

Let's get drunk and ride around, and make peace with an empty town

at