a friend walks in when everyone else walk out.
site

http://littlebluehats.blogspot.com

about me

♥Jessica

These fancy things, will never come in between you're part of my entity, here for infinity

links

Previous Blog

2T
Softies
Abigail
Adorabelle
Amanda
Amaris
Angela
Beatrice
Beckside
Becky 2
Benita
Charissa
Cherry
Christine
Clare
Claudia
David
Deborah
Delane
Denise
Diane
Elyssa
Emily
Esther
Evelyn
Gail
Gi Peck
Grace Cheah
Grace Chua
Isabel
Janice
Janell Tan
Jean
Jewel
Jia Hui
Jie Min
Jin Ting
Joanna
Jovee
Julia
Kara
Laura
Megan
Michelle Chan
Michelle Dieu
Michelle Hwang
Ming Yang
Miss Tang
Nat
Nicole Chee
Nishanti
Patricia K
Rachel
Samantha Kang
Santhiya
Sharon
Sherri
Shina
Shi Qi
Shi You
Sukanya
Tricia
Vivienne
Wee Li
Xin Yi
Yi Ting

tagboard

tag me on my xanga! :D

archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

x

by !rock
pattern: 44suburbia
image[:
brush: devilintehdetails
Thursday 30 August 2007

I have my phone back! :D

___

Sad to part with the dear phone Angie lent me, I'm missing it so. [Hah.] Thanks Angie lots for it.

Well, anyway. Assembly was hilarious. About 7 names from 2T. Hahaha. We were shivering like a leaf, from laughter.

HCL, Math. MEP was okay (?) We had to listen to this loooooooong piece. Which was by Ravel, and it was really nice. But Roxanne and I kept getting lost. Cos Miss Koh printed 4 sheets on one page. So we didn't know where everything was. When we were on the 1st page, the music was already at Figure 25 :/

Recess!

Bio, free period! :D Mchan, Anna, Chris, Tiff and Clare were squeezing through the door. Which was really entertaining, cos they all sounded like they were going through labour xD But Clare couldn't fit, cos she's too buff. Muscles! :)

We left after 5 minutes of LA. For lunch before CAC. I can't believe they made us rot in the Audi till 2.30! Gosh. But anyway, it was fine. And Megan is such a pig, she ate like what, 10 Chocolate Eclairs. Haha, rejoice in fattiness! I ate quite a lot of cream puffs too. Maddy ate PILES of bee hoon.

Maddy: The food's why we are here in the first place
Abigail: What!
Maddy: Haha, Abby is so politically correct.
Abigail: No, I'm naturally correct.
xD

My grandma came to CAC with my Mom. Cos my Dad didn't go. And his reason? "I thought the thing started at 7.30pm!" Hahahhaha.

There's lots of holiday homework.

But I'm still excited for tomorrow :D

MIB, BYD, Teacher's Day. I'd better go get the presents ready. It's like, a bottle with jellybeans in it :D Then Hairspray! :D

It's one day nearer to the start of holidays!

My sister should be in Shanghai right now. Hope she's enjoying herself.

___

Something's changed, I feel like you're drifting away

at