a friend walks in when everyone else walk out.
site

http://littlebluehats.blogspot.com

about me

♥Jessica

These fancy things, will never come in between you're part of my entity, here for infinity

links

Previous Blog

2T
Softies
Abigail
Adorabelle
Amanda
Amaris
Angela
Beatrice
Beckside
Becky 2
Benita
Charissa
Cherry
Christine
Clare
Claudia
David
Deborah
Delane
Denise
Diane
Elyssa
Emily
Esther
Evelyn
Gail
Gi Peck
Grace Cheah
Grace Chua
Isabel
Janice
Janell Tan
Jean
Jewel
Jia Hui
Jie Min
Jin Ting
Joanna
Jovee
Julia
Kara
Laura
Megan
Michelle Chan
Michelle Dieu
Michelle Hwang
Ming Yang
Miss Tang
Nat
Nicole Chee
Nishanti
Patricia K
Rachel
Samantha Kang
Santhiya
Sharon
Sherri
Shina
Shi Qi
Shi You
Sukanya
Tricia
Vivienne
Wee Li
Xin Yi
Yi Ting

tagboard

tag me on my xanga! :D

archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

x

by !rock
pattern: 44suburbia
image[:
brush: devilintehdetails
Monday 6 August 2007

I woke up REALLY late today :/ And i had to grab an energy bar to eat on the walk to school xD [Which unfortunately happens a lot these days] And i was struggling with my softball stuff and file, and my energy bar. Thank goodness Sherri came and helped me :D Thanks lots! :D And she helped me hold my softball stuff so i can eat :))

Anyway.

I am going to fail the Chinese "Ting Xie" Test D: ARGH. Then after that we had the group work thing again. Van, Sherri, Roxanne and I didnt finish it doing everything, so we have to hand in tomorrow. Which means i have to wake up EARLY to go to school EARLY to complete it :(( Well. Means i cant sleep up till 6.50 tomorrow :(

LA was BAD. First, we were supposed to form a group to write down as many ways to squeeze a lemon xD Yes, squeeze a lemon. But anyway, we came up with many things, like using Mrs Ng's stilettos, shooting it, putting it in the door frame and all that :D TRACTOR! :D Then after that was the terrible part: WRITING COMPO. Apparantly i re-wrote it so many times, i didnt even get to the middle of the story when she said time's up :'(((( So sad. It's a fail for sure.

Recess was fun! :D Ate with Manda, then went up at 11.20 for Physics. Supposed to complete the annoying worksheet. Then me and Deb kept digressing, and Violette and Mhwang [sitting beside] got kinda annoyed. Cos Mhwang was rushing her LA worksheet, and we were making lots of noise, but not helping Violette :/ Sorry Violette :S

Then Physics was okay, for once. But i'm really not satisfied with my marks :(

Math was taken over by Mrs Ng for LA, cos Mrs Gan wasnt here. Found out my Math overall marks and History overall. I topped the class for History! :D So cool! Then Clare was second, Van third :)) So cool. Manda topped Math with 98/100 :@ And Deb next i think with 93 something.

Bio was. Well. Mr Tay promises to freak us out next lesson, cos he'll be talking about Issues on Sex. GOSH.

Geog was okay.

Training was supposed to be extremely fun. 3 rounds for warm-ups [SLACK!] :D And then we played 4 games. First was Dog and Bone, the most fun one. Then Softball-Frisbee, and Making a Pyramind and the 2 round thing. The 2 round thing was a tie-breaker. So anyway. ARGH. My neck aches. Thanks a lot, Joan :/

Anyway. Back home.

I DROPPED CRUNCH ICE CREAM ON THE LAPTOP!!! :( NOW BOTH COMPUTERS ARE STICKY :(

___

Terrible, terrible;

at