a friend walks in when everyone else walk out.
site

http://littlebluehats.blogspot.com

about me

♥Jessica

These fancy things, will never come in between you're part of my entity, here for infinity

links

Previous Blog

2T
Softies
Abigail
Adorabelle
Amanda
Amaris
Angela
Beatrice
Beckside
Becky 2
Benita
Charissa
Cherry
Christine
Clare
Claudia
David
Deborah
Delane
Denise
Diane
Elyssa
Emily
Esther
Evelyn
Gail
Gi Peck
Grace Cheah
Grace Chua
Isabel
Janice
Janell Tan
Jean
Jewel
Jia Hui
Jie Min
Jin Ting
Joanna
Jovee
Julia
Kara
Laura
Megan
Michelle Chan
Michelle Dieu
Michelle Hwang
Ming Yang
Miss Tang
Nat
Nicole Chee
Nishanti
Patricia K
Rachel
Samantha Kang
Santhiya
Sharon
Sherri
Shina
Shi Qi
Shi You
Sukanya
Tricia
Vivienne
Wee Li
Xin Yi
Yi Ting

tagboard

tag me on my xanga! :D

archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

x

by !rock
pattern: 44suburbia
image[:
brush: devilintehdetails
Monday 13 August 2007

Imagine balloons rising up in the air..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! :D
___

At 02:49:09 in the morning, my flute teacher SMSed me to tell me lessons were postponed to tomorrow. Meaning i had to go for training :/ Well.

Chapel was led by 2Teeians! The microphone was super cranky :/ So annoying. But they all did a good job :D Heh. I'm telling you, it's a MAJOR mistake to sit beside Deb during Chapel, haha :D We were talking about this guy who owes her $1, and that "It is common sense to save cos every common cent counts." Like, huh?! Hahaha :D But it was amusing. "Mitsuo ?chida looks like the Japanese version of Hitler." - Deb

We were dismissed early to get our Progress Reports. Tsk. My marks were lousy. Don't want to talk about it. ARGH. MEP shall die die die die die die. Pfft. I passed MEP with 4.4 marks. How great is that?!

HCL. I want to scan in Sherri's comment page thing it's so funny! Haha. Maybe I'll remind her later to do so, then i'll post it here. Oh! And lao shi cut her hair! :D She looks better, in my opnion :D

LA was fun! [Yay! I guessed correctly. It WAS fun!] Sherri and Maddy scissors-paper-stoned to see who's going first, so Sherri lost. So Sherri did her hillarious impersonation of Juliet. Maddy was scary.

Maddy:
"I need my chair." [Yanks chair from teacher's table]
"I need my knife." [Slams knife on teacher's table. Yes, it's a real knife.]
Mhwang: I feel scared D:

I felt scared too. Especially at the "No! No! This shall forbit it!" part, she grabbed the knife and waved it threateningly at us! Shivers.

Jan and Nicole were quite good too :)) When they went up, they said they didn't bring a real knife. Then Maddy would yell, "Wanna borrow mine?" Then there would be this resounding, "NO!" xD

Recess! Physics :/ Then-- The Sudoku Race begun! :D Heh. I'm such a loser. I took so long to find my starting number. And by the time i completed 3 rows Mrs Gan came in for Math. Math was okay. Just that the answer was FRED was correct and not THE BOTH OF THEM. Pfft. Mrs Gan left. Then Mr Tay came in.

"We are going to start the topic of birds and bees." - Mr Tay.

Bio was. TRAUMATISING. I think i am scarred for life. Especially when Sophia said [NOTE: This is quite crude] the guy's thing in the diagram of the Male Reproductive System looked like a SLUG. Like, ew. I really didn't need to know that.

"I feel so weird teaching you this." - Mr Tay. GOSH. Clare was very disgusted. She kept grabbing my arm :S I was quite disturbed too. By the things printed on the notes he handed out and the Powerpoint Slides he showed us.

Moving on.

Geog was okay. Then it was training.

1) No, we didn't get our Bubble Tea reward yet.
2) My right boot broke, and the part that peeled out on the front looks like a leaf. Already, 2 people came up to me to tell me there's a leaf stuck to my shoe.
3) I took Priscilla's glove home by accident, but she didn't take mine. So mine was left outside on the field, ALL WET IN THE RAIN. ARGH. PRISCILLA CHEONG WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE MY GLOVE HOME, HUH?! GLOVES AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE WET YOU KNOW. Sigh. So in the end, Nat promised to help me take my glove home to dry. Thanks lots :)) And i wound up using Shi Qi's glove. It's weird. My fingers hurt. It felt like i had to pinch the ball to catch it. And the ball kept falling out. Pfft.

___

Rants:
Anyway, my Dad's being stupid and annoying again. Please! We aren't in like, Primary school anymore. Just because my sister had like, quite low for Chinese he kicked up a hell lot of fuss about it. Like what the heck?! Open your eyes, and please be thankful she's not failing. STUPID STUPID STUPID. I'm like, super pissed now. And it's supposed to be a Happy Birthday Day.

And yes, he hasn't seen my Progress Report yet. I bet he's going to skin me for MEP. Shivers.

My good mood is ruined.

___

Wow, this post is extremely long. If you even bother to read it.

Tomorrow it's Flute lesson and Piano lesson on the same day again. And I'm really lazy to practise. I don't want to practise the piano, nor the flute, nor join MEP. Sigh.

___

Blackside is so Black, she blends in with the Blackground. It's okay, we love you, Blackie :D

at