a friend walks in when everyone else walk out.
site

http://littlebluehats.blogspot.com

about me

♥Jessica

These fancy things, will never come in between you're part of my entity, here for infinity

links

Previous Blog

2T
Softies
Abigail
Adorabelle
Amanda
Amaris
Angela
Beatrice
Beckside
Becky 2
Benita
Charissa
Cherry
Christine
Clare
Claudia
David
Deborah
Delane
Denise
Diane
Elyssa
Emily
Esther
Evelyn
Gail
Gi Peck
Grace Cheah
Grace Chua
Isabel
Janice
Janell Tan
Jean
Jewel
Jia Hui
Jie Min
Jin Ting
Joanna
Jovee
Julia
Kara
Laura
Megan
Michelle Chan
Michelle Dieu
Michelle Hwang
Ming Yang
Miss Tang
Nat
Nicole Chee
Nishanti
Patricia K
Rachel
Samantha Kang
Santhiya
Sharon
Sherri
Shina
Shi Qi
Shi You
Sukanya
Tricia
Vivienne
Wee Li
Xin Yi
Yi Ting

tagboard

tag me on my xanga! :D

archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

x

by !rock
pattern: 44suburbia
image[:
brush: devilintehdetails
Monday 20 August 2007

Since I didn't bring my SS Paper to hand in today, I decided to add in citations! :D But after I added in the citations, it looked a bit ugly :S Haha, but it doesn't really matter.

Today's Chapel was lead by 2O. It wasn't bad. Sang Still and Who am I, which are really nice songs. And "7 Times A Day" xD Thanks to Gabby's hyper-ness, everyone had to get up and join her in doing actions for the song. Which was quite fun? Haha.

HCL was evil. No, wait. Lao Shi is evil! She gave us this super scary briefing, about how we should present our Oral Exam [Paper 1?]. Well anyway. So I got the 2nd newspaper thing. And the rest of the people in Group 2 are super good in Chinese! Like Annaaaaaaa :/

LA was okay. Then recess! Then Physics. ARGH. We went down to the lab 15+ minutes late cos we thought the lessons were in the classroom [usually like that on Mondays]. So Mrs T___ blew up at us, and at Anna cos she was the only brave one to answer :S She keeps thinking that we think that we are the smartest and are superior to her, and that we are the best and the world revolves around us. And that everything wrong we do, we blame the teachers. Like when we get lousy marks or something. Like, gosh? We don't do that. So stop assuming. Pfft. We DON'T think that we are superior, so stop attacking us. It's not like we are a threat to you or something. Sheesh. I mean, we are sorry about being late and everything, so get over it and move on?

At least for the rest of Physics, she was cooled down.

She released us late for Math, and said, "Then you are going to get a scolding from Mrs Gan for being late."But guess what? Mrs Gan was later than us. Haha. Well, anyway. For Bio, Mr Tay didn't come. So it was free period. Or at least it was supposed to be. Mrs Gan decided to swallow up the period and leave only 10 minutes for us.

Geog was fine. Clare had a fantastic idea for our comic! Hahahah. Oh, and Sherri was describing how she was in love with sushi. Clare was like: Sherri, the low mumbling has to stop! xD

Then I went back home for lunch. It's nice to go home and not have trainings on Monday. Well after lunch I practised flute for awhile before my flute lesson xS Turns out I went for flute too early. So I went to talk to Manda, Deb, Roxanne and Maddy. They were in the linkway doing ISO (?) Haha. Then Deb said I looked like a rabbit (?!) Hahahahah.

Flute was fine. I was playing better today. Phew.

EXAM'S IN LESS THAN A MONTH. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I have to practise, and practise. So I'll be ready. Oh, and now I should edit the ppt for ISO. And finish painting up the model. Yeah.

Okay, I gotta go.

___

I can't believe Deb still can't open a clamshell phone with one hand.

at