a friend walks in when everyone else walk out.
site

http://littlebluehats.blogspot.com

about me

♥Jessica

These fancy things, will never come in between you're part of my entity, here for infinity

links

Previous Blog

2T
Softies
Abigail
Adorabelle
Amanda
Amaris
Angela
Beatrice
Beckside
Becky 2
Benita
Charissa
Cherry
Christine
Clare
Claudia
David
Deborah
Delane
Denise
Diane
Elyssa
Emily
Esther
Evelyn
Gail
Gi Peck
Grace Cheah
Grace Chua
Isabel
Janice
Janell Tan
Jean
Jewel
Jia Hui
Jie Min
Jin Ting
Joanna
Jovee
Julia
Kara
Laura
Megan
Michelle Chan
Michelle Dieu
Michelle Hwang
Ming Yang
Miss Tang
Nat
Nicole Chee
Nishanti
Patricia K
Rachel
Samantha Kang
Santhiya
Sharon
Sherri
Shina
Shi Qi
Shi You
Sukanya
Tricia
Vivienne
Wee Li
Xin Yi
Yi Ting

tagboard

tag me on my xanga! :D

archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

x

by !rock
pattern: 44suburbia
image[:
brush: devilintehdetails
Sunday 26 August 2007

Today was quite fun.

YM, was combined service. Sat with Nat and the rest of the people, and Priss was being annoying again. She refused to sit in front. Like gosh. Anyway, thanks MY for the King and I booklet :D

Tuition was okay. Lucky refused to come near me again, as usual :/ When I stepped into the house, she ran round and round in circles barking at me. I'm so heartbroken. Heh.

After that my Godmom picked me up to take me to TP. On the way I had Fish and Chips from LJS. It was quite nice, except the food was cold. And hard (?) So it didn't taste THAT nice. Anyway, when we got to TP, we just did our homework. Then we snacked a lot. First it was jellybeans. Then it was Dark Chocolate Gelato ;) Then we ate Mentos. And lots of other snacks. Heh, rejoicing in fattiness, AHEMDEBAHEM.

After that my Godmom wanted to send Phoebe and Aunty Marianne to Marina Bay before sending us home and returning the car to my Mom. But they were locked in, cos the key was taken by Aunty Marianne's mother-in-law. So we had to go off without them :/ How sad.

Thanks to Sherri for the Math TB! :D

Dad, sister and I walked to BTP after collecting my TB from Sherri. We ate a quick dinner at KFC. Don't eat the new Surf thing. It isn't nice. Then we went shopping for Teacher's Day stuff :D Heh. Which was quite fun until my Dad bugged me about MEP. Tsk.

I can't wait for Friday! :D

There's no training tomorrow, and I have flute lesson at 2.30. Gasp. Which means that I have no time to practise before lessons after school! ARGH. Meaning Lao Shi's going to get super pissed at me for not practising. So I have to practise during recess?

___

Forget yesterday, we'll make the great escape

at