a friend walks in when everyone else walk out.
site

http://littlebluehats.blogspot.com

about me

♥Jessica

These fancy things, will never come in between you're part of my entity, here for infinity

links

Previous Blog

2T
Softies
Abigail
Adorabelle
Amanda
Amaris
Angela
Beatrice
Beckside
Becky 2
Benita
Charissa
Cherry
Christine
Clare
Claudia
David
Deborah
Delane
Denise
Diane
Elyssa
Emily
Esther
Evelyn
Gail
Gi Peck
Grace Cheah
Grace Chua
Isabel
Janice
Janell Tan
Jean
Jewel
Jia Hui
Jie Min
Jin Ting
Joanna
Jovee
Julia
Kara
Laura
Megan
Michelle Chan
Michelle Dieu
Michelle Hwang
Ming Yang
Miss Tang
Nat
Nicole Chee
Nishanti
Patricia K
Rachel
Samantha Kang
Santhiya
Sharon
Sherri
Shina
Shi Qi
Shi You
Sukanya
Tricia
Vivienne
Wee Li
Xin Yi
Yi Ting

tagboard

tag me on my xanga! :D

archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

x

by !rock
pattern: 44suburbia
image[:
brush: devilintehdetails
Sunday 5 August 2007

TODAY
Woke up at 7 today :O So early! Then took the bus to church. Had worship as usual, then we split up into our assigned groups to watch movies. Apparantly our movie was Lay It Down, but the VCD didnt play to the end! :( I think even having Bible Study Group together would be more fun than watching the movie. I didnt get my goodie bag :(

Took the bus home, ate lunch. Then my Godmom and Mom came back to eat with us. Then we went to BTP to buy stuff :D We went to Popular to get stuff for ISO :D I got 3 HUGE pieces of styrofoam :D Then we went to NTUC to buy the Aga-aga for the swimming pools, and found that blue Aga-aga doesnt exist. Well. We got stuck at the Ice Cream part, and in the end we spent more than $20 on Ice Cream :( Haha, and my Dad bought 4 packs of toilet paper!! :O

My Dad forgot to top up his cash card, so on the way out of BTP he stalled 3 cars!! xD Which was extremely entertaining. He leapt out of the car and hurried to the Cash Card Top-Up station, and quickly inserted the money. Haha, i hope my Dad doesnt forget to top up his card again! xD

Back home, we made my Mom her early birthday present -- This super cake thing ;D [It's ice cream with waffles] Unfortunately i cant really cook, so we bought it from NTUC and stuck a Happy Birthday thing on it. And used Hersheys Chocolate Syrup to decorate it. I was TRYING to draw a trombone, but it looked like shizz. But its okay :D My Mom still liked it nevertheless :D

I'll upload pictures of the "cake" later :D

After dinner, i went online on my extremely slow computer. It lags! :( Then i was eating a Cornetto, then the ICE CREAM FELL ON THE KEYBOARD IN A BLOB!!!! :O And i was frantically trying to clean it away!!! I hope the keys arent going to attract swarms of ants :(

Moral of the story: Never eat ice cream above the keyboard, especially if its melting quickly.

I cant believe i ate almost the whole can of Mentos :S It's sour flavoured! :D

Anyway, i gotta do my LA Compre WS.

___

Golden Apples on a Silver Plate;

at