a friend walks in when everyone else walk out.
site

http://littlebluehats.blogspot.com

about me

♥Jessica

These fancy things, will never come in between you're part of my entity, here for infinity

links

Previous Blog

2T
Softies
Abigail
Adorabelle
Amanda
Amaris
Angela
Beatrice
Beckside
Becky 2
Benita
Charissa
Cherry
Christine
Clare
Claudia
David
Deborah
Delane
Denise
Diane
Elyssa
Emily
Esther
Evelyn
Gail
Gi Peck
Grace Cheah
Grace Chua
Isabel
Janice
Janell Tan
Jean
Jewel
Jia Hui
Jie Min
Jin Ting
Joanna
Jovee
Julia
Kara
Laura
Megan
Michelle Chan
Michelle Dieu
Michelle Hwang
Ming Yang
Miss Tang
Nat
Nicole Chee
Nishanti
Patricia K
Rachel
Samantha Kang
Santhiya
Sharon
Sherri
Shina
Shi Qi
Shi You
Sukanya
Tricia
Vivienne
Wee Li
Xin Yi
Yi Ting

tagboard

tag me on my xanga! :D

archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

x

by !rock
pattern: 44suburbia
image[:
brush: devilintehdetails
Wednesday 22 August 2007

Today was.

?!

Morning. My sister refused to help me carry the model up. Refused to help me even. Tsk. So in the end I carried the thing down to the Basement. I was doing fine, then I stepped out. And then a rain drop splotted the model on the road. Then I tried walking out again. Then another raindrop splotted itself on the road, ON THE SAME SPOT. So I decided to call Sherri to help, cos if the model gets wet, the colours will run.

So finally, Sherri came at 7.10? Which was extremely late. Then we finally got to school at 7.19. Which was really late. We could have been booked, if not for the rain.

Assembly was outside classes. Cos there's this huge tent thing set up for the Methodist Gathering (?) something like that. Can't remember. Well, meaning tomorrow and Friday we'll have to stand outside the classrooms. Yay! Meaning we all don't have to rush down to the Quad for assembly, from the 4th floor.

Had prize presentation! :D Yay. We finally got our medals. My medal broke. Tsk.

ISO was funny. So many groups had funny movie clips. And skits.

Turned out that it was too late for us to present. So we are presenting first next week. Ahh.

Geog, then Math. Mrs Gan WANTED to eat our recess lesson again! :/ I think I have to re-learn my sets stuff. I don't really know how to do the WS. ARGH.

Recess! Jan and I went to the staffroom to pass the model to Miss Tan to keep :D She was so nice. Cos Mrs Hor wasn't in school today. So she agreed to help us keep it for the time being. Don't want to risk crushing the model in class/anywhere-that-it-might-get-easily-crushed. Oh, haha, when Grace came out of her seat in the LT, she kicked the model at the side. So the Airport end had the edge chipped off xD Hahahhaa! And I got the chopper from Alethea, will have to borrow it for next week. Hope you don't mind.

:D

Rest of school was okay. Physics wasn't that bad.

THERE'S NO TRAINING TODAY :D Awesome.

Well, training only resumes on Monday. So yeah. Tomorrow there's CAC, might be going to KAP with the team for lunch :D Yay.

___

KACHINGAAAAA!!

at