a friend walks in when everyone else walk out.
site

http://littlebluehats.blogspot.com

about me

♥Jessica

These fancy things, will never come in between you're part of my entity, here for infinity

links

Previous Blog

2T
Softies
Abigail
Adorabelle
Amanda
Amaris
Angela
Beatrice
Beckside
Becky 2
Benita
Charissa
Cherry
Christine
Clare
Claudia
David
Deborah
Delane
Denise
Diane
Elyssa
Emily
Esther
Evelyn
Gail
Gi Peck
Grace Cheah
Grace Chua
Isabel
Janice
Janell Tan
Jean
Jewel
Jia Hui
Jie Min
Jin Ting
Joanna
Jovee
Julia
Kara
Laura
Megan
Michelle Chan
Michelle Dieu
Michelle Hwang
Ming Yang
Miss Tang
Nat
Nicole Chee
Nishanti
Patricia K
Rachel
Samantha Kang
Santhiya
Sharon
Sherri
Shina
Shi Qi
Shi You
Sukanya
Tricia
Vivienne
Wee Li
Xin Yi
Yi Ting

tagboard

tag me on my xanga! :D

archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

x

by !rock
pattern: 44suburbia
image[:
brush: devilintehdetails
Tuesday 4 September 2007

Ha-ha, It's laundry day!

Travelling to MSM [for Piano Lessons] bring disasters. Last week, the bus was so filled, that when the door closed, it closed my right foot in too :( And this time, I brought home a caterpillar home with me. Ew.

___

Today I woke up at 9+ :D Which is considered quite early? Well. Then I spent the most of the morning practising flute, and going to the gym for awhile before lunch.

During flute lesson, I was skinned :(

"Scales definitely fail. How exactly do you practise? You've been practising wrongly all along!"

D:

Oh well. So I have to work extra hard this holiday? There's no time. This holiday isn't even a holiday. Truckloads of homework, plus revision [I need to write notes] and LOTS of practise for flute. If not I'll definitely fail?

I really have not much time to do anything. So, I'm not going online tomorrow, since the Softball Bubbletea thing is cancelled. Or rather, postponed. Till after exams?

I'M NOT STRESSED.

Baby look at me go, from zero to hero;

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/happenings/story/0,4136,140711,00.html
http://kevan.org/johari?name=JESSSSSSSSSSSSS
http://www.thedigitalbeat.com/2007/04/male-brain-vs-female-brain.html

___

I don't care what you might think about me
You'll get by without me if you want
Well,I could be the one to take you home
Baby we could rock the night alone
If we never get down it wouldn't be a let down
But sugar don't forgetin' what you already know
That I could be the one to turn you out
We could be the talk across the town

Don't judge it by the color, confuse it for another
You might regret what you let slip away

at