a friend walks in when everyone else walk out.
site

http://littlebluehats.blogspot.com

about me

♥Jessica

These fancy things, will never come in between you're part of my entity, here for infinity

links

Previous Blog

2T
Softies
Abigail
Adorabelle
Amanda
Amaris
Angela
Beatrice
Beckside
Becky 2
Benita
Charissa
Cherry
Christine
Clare
Claudia
David
Deborah
Delane
Denise
Diane
Elyssa
Emily
Esther
Evelyn
Gail
Gi Peck
Grace Cheah
Grace Chua
Isabel
Janice
Janell Tan
Jean
Jewel
Jia Hui
Jie Min
Jin Ting
Joanna
Jovee
Julia
Kara
Laura
Megan
Michelle Chan
Michelle Dieu
Michelle Hwang
Ming Yang
Miss Tang
Nat
Nicole Chee
Nishanti
Patricia K
Rachel
Samantha Kang
Santhiya
Sharon
Sherri
Shina
Shi Qi
Shi You
Sukanya
Tricia
Vivienne
Wee Li
Xin Yi
Yi Ting

tagboard

tag me on my xanga! :D

archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

x

by !rock
pattern: 44suburbia
image[:
brush: devilintehdetails
Saturday 8 September 2007

I swear, today at the MEP Concert, everyone was so pretty! :D

___


Morning, I did my LA Timeline! :D Whoots. But I still have lots to do, and the only day left: Saturday. Which is actually today. [It's already 1:10 when I'm blogging :S] And I've gotta finish all my work by "today". Cos on Sunday there's Fruitolympics. Heh.

Manda and I took the bus to Serene Center at 12. Then Manda bought a drink and we sat outside Macs and WAITED for the two dear taitais to arrive :P Deb came first, then Mich. We got a seat in Macs, ate lunch and started annotating. Then we shifted to Island Creamery, which we had lots of tasty ice cream :D I had two scoops, Reverse-O and Cookies and Cream. Deb & Manda ate Nutella and Cookies and Cream, and Mich threw away her first scoop of Blackforest (?) cos there was alcohol in it xD

It was so funny. All the discussion about Mich's sauce looking like shizz, Mich playing Sherri's RSE role temporarily since Sherri wasn't able to come :D

Quote:

Mhwang, "Let's discuss more sexual innuendo's!"
:D


Haha, Hwang you are the love :D + All that about "buying toilets" and whatnot. Haha. Yes, I remember its Mercutio, and not Mecrutio.

We completed 2 scenes, about 3 hours of annotating! How splendid. Heh. And we did the extra part for nothing. Cos I'm quite sure Mrs Ng won't test anything on Mercutio and his long speech about Queen Mab. It's rubbish.

Anyway, after that Manda, Hwang, Deb and I cabbed to Deb's house. And then we slacked all the way. Hwang found a Sherri no. 2, just that he's not female. Heh. When Manda and Hwang left, Deb and I ate dinner, changed for MEP.

I don't think I'll ever wear this pair of shoes again. It is so super tight, my feet can't breathe. Not that my feet need to breathe, but yeah.

MEP Concert was quite okay. Like most concerts? Except this one was extra long. No, actually it ended earlier than usual. Then the conductor gave 2 super long encores. Like WHAT?! Actually I wouldn't have minded, but it was getting late for Haagen Daaz? And I have to get home by 10 x/?

But in the end, after the concert, we went to Mrs Fields instead. Cos Haagen Daaz was filled?

And Gabriel and his really adorable sister came to visit :D His sister is so cute! Haha. She wanted to take pictures of Chris and Sherri. Hahahhaha! :D

Cherry and Roxanne left early, followed by Chris. Then I left with Sherri, and she gave me a lift :D Thanks Sherri! & thanks Roxanne who stayed for Mrs Fields just because she thought I might feel extra? Hahaha. & Chris and Sherri for being so hilarious.

Don't buy the sandwiches there, though I bought two packs. It isn't worth it, but the only one thing it does is fill your stomachs. But it is too expensive for something that doesn't taste fantastic.

Pictures!
Christel, [Gabriel's fantastically cute and friendly sister] took this for us :D
I love Roxanne, doesn't she look so hot here? :D


Sherri & Chris! Aw, don't cover your faces! xD

Group Photo:
Thanks to all who supported Roxanne and Sherri in this worthy cause :D

After we left Mrs Fields, Deb oh-so-smartly dropped her handphone in the bin! :/ So I had to stick my hand in to take it out. It was so gross, and I'm never going to do that ever again! :S

Sherri's parents sent me home. And we were talking about the Study Group, and Hwang being RSE 2 for the moment. And her Mom said that we shouldn't be looking at R&J in the way we interpret it x/ Heh. Or at least how Sherri interprets it. Sherri's brother is hilarious, no, actually they both are. They smack each other's heads, listening out if there's anything in there or not. Sherri claims her brother's head is hollow, or rather full of air. Hahaha! Sisterly and brotherly love :))

Thanks again to all :D Love you guys! :D

Oh, and I'm going to trim my hair tomorrow? Hahaha xD

___

I can't stand it when you look at us that way.

at