a friend walks in when everyone else walk out.
site

http://littlebluehats.blogspot.com

about me

♥Jessica

These fancy things, will never come in between you're part of my entity, here for infinity

links

Previous Blog

2T
Softies
Abigail
Adorabelle
Amanda
Amaris
Angela
Beatrice
Beckside
Becky 2
Benita
Charissa
Cherry
Christine
Clare
Claudia
David
Deborah
Delane
Denise
Diane
Elyssa
Emily
Esther
Evelyn
Gail
Gi Peck
Grace Cheah
Grace Chua
Isabel
Janice
Janell Tan
Jean
Jewel
Jia Hui
Jie Min
Jin Ting
Joanna
Jovee
Julia
Kara
Laura
Megan
Michelle Chan
Michelle Dieu
Michelle Hwang
Ming Yang
Miss Tang
Nat
Nicole Chee
Nishanti
Patricia K
Rachel
Samantha Kang
Santhiya
Sharon
Sherri
Shina
Shi Qi
Shi You
Sukanya
Tricia
Vivienne
Wee Li
Xin Yi
Yi Ting

tagboard

tag me on my xanga! :D

archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

x

by !rock
pattern: 44suburbia
image[:
brush: devilintehdetails
Monday 10 September 2007

I'm going to flunk my HCL and LA Oral. And my Flute Exam too.

___

Today's Fruitolympics was fun. Cabbed to Clementi Stadium with my sister, Jia An and his friend Shaun. And the taxi driver dropped us at the wrong place :/ And so we had to walk in. When we got there, no one except the Cross Trainers were there :/ So I waited till Nat and everyone else came.

The games were fun? I think. Quite.

First station was pass-the-coconut-while-lying-down. And Nat's AYSGL knocked her lip, and it bled :( So she went off for awhile and this girl called Jolene (sp?) joined our group. Then we did the fling-the-orange-thing-as-far-as-possible station. Which was really stupid, cos we kept releasing wrongly, and it flew backwards. Hahaha xD

The Sink or Float station was by Carolyn and Annie. And since the guys lost, they had to do a forfeit. Which was sticking their entire heads/bodies/arms into the tank to get the fruits out from the bottom of the fish tank. It was gross, cos the water was gross. [It had things floating about] :S

ABC/XYZ Drinks Station was okay (?) We had to drink a mixture of 6 fruits and vegetables and find out which fruit/vegetable they put in there. Ours had bittergourd :( But it was still drinkable?

Touch Pumpkin was quite fun. We drew with the guys. Not bad considering we are an all girls team. Haha :D We won the guys in Tug-of-war too :D Heh.

I joined the Banana Relay thing. Cos Nat wanted to join. But in the end, I had to join another group cos hers had 3 guys already, and the other team was short of a girl :( So I started 1st. Which wasn't fun. I was on the 3rd lane, and it seemed far away from the rest who were in front :S But anyway, my group came in 2nd. The Cross Trainers won.

Lunch was at home. My Dad took 40 min to find the Clementi Stadium to pick my sister and I up :/ Like, what?! Gosh. And when he finally came, we were almost dying of hunger. Haha. Went home for lunch. Then napped, cos I was tired. And I was burnt :( But at least I got my tan back for now.

Went to church again, for 5pm service. We usually play as a family. And there were two other flautists there today :) So I played the accompaniment :D Which was quite fun. I should do that more often :D

For dinner we ate the very nice Meatball Noodles! :D At Bedok, Blk 84/85 or something like that :D

Mom: We should eat a very quick and simple meal today.
Us: Aw.

& In the end, my Mom and Godmom ended up buying lots of things xD Like Satay, Chicken Wings :D, Satay Beehoon, Oh Luah (sp?) and Meatball Noodles. And we wanted to buy Popiah too, just that the stall wasn't open. Haha, my Mom is so hilarious. Simple dinner, indeed :D

After dinner we went to my Godmom's house to do work and collect the stuff I forgot in her office.

I'm seriously going to flunk all my Oral Exams.

I'm not sure how to act like Emily, I'm not sure if I'll forget the words, I'm not sure I'll be able to keep a straight face. I don't know what questions she'll ask, I don't know what to do if she really asks a question and okay, I'd better stop confusing myself and sounding so paranoid :S

But seriously, for HCL, I don't think I'm prepared. I don't know if what I've done is what Lao Shi wants. And I'm afraid I won't be able to answer the Q&A Session part. And I'm afraid I won't know what to ask for the Q&A Session. ARGH.

I feel impending doom.

I'd better go sleep. It's already the start of today :S

Shivers.

___

Wake up call

at