a friend walks in when everyone else walk out.
site

http://littlebluehats.blogspot.com

about me

♥Jessica

These fancy things, will never come in between you're part of my entity, here for infinity

links

Previous Blog

2T
Softies
Abigail
Adorabelle
Amanda
Amaris
Angela
Beatrice
Beckside
Becky 2
Benita
Charissa
Cherry
Christine
Clare
Claudia
David
Deborah
Delane
Denise
Diane
Elyssa
Emily
Esther
Evelyn
Gail
Gi Peck
Grace Cheah
Grace Chua
Isabel
Janice
Janell Tan
Jean
Jewel
Jia Hui
Jie Min
Jin Ting
Joanna
Jovee
Julia
Kara
Laura
Megan
Michelle Chan
Michelle Dieu
Michelle Hwang
Ming Yang
Miss Tang
Nat
Nicole Chee
Nishanti
Patricia K
Rachel
Samantha Kang
Santhiya
Sharon
Sherri
Shina
Shi Qi
Shi You
Sukanya
Tricia
Vivienne
Wee Li
Xin Yi
Yi Ting

tagboard

tag me on my xanga! :D

archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

x

by !rock
pattern: 44suburbia
image[:
brush: devilintehdetails
Tuesday 11 September 2007

Okay, I think I’ll only be updating every few days or so? Then again, maybe not.

MONDAY

Combined Chapel was in the hall, and I almost fell asleep when Miss Kon talked about the President’s Challenge and all the fund-raising events :S I dislike combined chapel with practically the entire school :/
Anyway, I was second to present [by random order] for the HCL Oral. At first I couldn’t find my script, and it got me sooooo worried! Like, gosh. Thank goodness, I found it in my diary. I couldn’t speak properly, and Anna kept making funny faces at me :S Haha! :D I think I was okay, I suppose. Could answer the questions Tiffy asked me, so I was fine? Phew.

During LA we were supposed to complete this Compre. And since I was listening to Deb while she dramatized, I didn’t spend the time to complete it :( In the end, we were supposed to hand it in at the end of the lesson, and I didn’t finish the Summary. So Mrs Ng scolded the lot of us :( She lectured till it cut into half of our recess, so I didn’t go down and finished the Compre instead.

Physics, Math, Bio, Geog. I’m going for some weird Science Conference this Saturday for Bio. At the Singapore Poly (?) I can’t remember. Anyway, we were in the Lab 2.2 doing Geog, then Mrs Tang let the people who needed to go for LA Oral out early! :D YAY. Thanks Mrs Tang. Went down to eat with Maddy, Sherri, Chris, Sam, Sarah and Roxanne! :D Then we went to the AVA at about 2.30.

I was the first to present. GAH. I was quite nervous, and I forgot so many of my lines I needed so much prompting :( I hope I get a decent score for it :S

I didn’t have time to practice for Flute Lesson. So Lao Shi was quite displeased again :(

TUESDAY

I rained so heavily in the morning. Anna and a few people were airing their feet xD For Philo, we watched The Island, which was a super freaky show with quite a lot of gore. I’m quite a visual person, so I didn’t really want to watch the parts where they cut up people and take out brains.

“So you still think there’s an Island?”

Lao Shi didn’t come for HCL! Like, what?! So it was free period :D Math, Recess. M&D was fun, we did some clapping rhythm thing.

It was History today, not Geog. I didn’t bring my TB :(

During LA Mhwang, Grace and I were discussing our Formal Letters. Then somehow, we ended up talking about flapping while having diarrhoea and all the weird stuff. I love my pink bottle, heh.

Thanks Butt for the bottle :D

___

I can’t believe it.

This week:Monday – LA Oral, HCL Oral
Today – Aural Piano Practice, Piano Lesson Tomorrow – Physics Test, Practise for Flute Exam with Jan, Training Thursday – MEP class performance thing, LAST Flute Lesson before exam
Friday – Flute Exam :S
Saturday – Science Conference

This week was full of impending doom. How I got through the first two days alive, I don’t know.

Next week:
History Test, Bio Test

Following week:MEP Performance! :( I haven’t chosen a piece yet.

___

Haha, David is such a joke.
WAKE UP CALL

at