a friend walks in when everyone else walk out.
site

http://littlebluehats.blogspot.com

about me

♥Jessica

These fancy things, will never come in between you're part of my entity, here for infinity

links

Previous Blog

2T
Softies
Abigail
Adorabelle
Amanda
Amaris
Angela
Beatrice
Beckside
Becky 2
Benita
Charissa
Cherry
Christine
Clare
Claudia
David
Deborah
Delane
Denise
Diane
Elyssa
Emily
Esther
Evelyn
Gail
Gi Peck
Grace Cheah
Grace Chua
Isabel
Janice
Janell Tan
Jean
Jewel
Jia Hui
Jie Min
Jin Ting
Joanna
Jovee
Julia
Kara
Laura
Megan
Michelle Chan
Michelle Dieu
Michelle Hwang
Ming Yang
Miss Tang
Nat
Nicole Chee
Nishanti
Patricia K
Rachel
Samantha Kang
Santhiya
Sharon
Sherri
Shina
Shi Qi
Shi You
Sukanya
Tricia
Vivienne
Wee Li
Xin Yi
Yi Ting

tagboard

tag me on my xanga! :D

archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

x

by !rock
pattern: 44suburbia
image[:
brush: devilintehdetails
Thursday 6 September 2007

Wow! This is my 101th post :D

Today was extremely tiring. Morning I had tuition, then went to eat at TP for lunch with Mom, sister and Godmom. Then my sister, Godmom and I went to Tampines Mall to get medicine for my Grandma cos she fell :( And we watched Ratatouille there :D It's a really nice show, everyone should go and watch :D

After that we walked about, and bought nice necklaces :D Heh. Bought a present for Butt [It's her birthday soon, and I got something for her to go along with the Thong, HAH] and bought some 3/4 pants and we snacked lots :S Like nachos, popcorn, Tako Pachi bacon and cheese balls and Passion Fruit Bubble Tea. We wanted to eat peanut pancakes too. But we were too full?

Went for dinner with Aunty Elizabeth, Godmom and sister at the hawker center opposite TP. The wanton mee was nice :D Then we went back to TP for some Geog tuition (?) [It's only a one session thing] with Aunty Elizabeth. She just made me write an essay, and said I was fine? Haha. Then we finished up the rest of the Dark Chocolate Gelazia :D

Mom came to fetch us very late. At about 10. I left the things we bought behind in my Godmom's office :/ How annoying. Well, anyway.

TOMORROW!

I really CAN'T wait. Deb's fetching me to Serene Center :) Thanks, cos if I take the bus I'll be easily lost. Heh. Then we are going to have study group :D And eat lots of ice cream, heh. Then there's MEP concert, where EVERYONE has to turn up in DRESSES! Roxanne and Sherri are coming in dresses too! :D So exciting! Haha. But Bea isn't? :( Oh well. We'll take lots of pictures of them, so you can see what they look like. Heh.

Well, it's 11:59 now. Better catch some rest :)

___

... We'll throw fries at her

at