a friend walks in when everyone else walk out.
site

http://littlebluehats.blogspot.com

about me

♥Jessica

These fancy things, will never come in between you're part of my entity, here for infinity

links

Previous Blog

2T
Softies
Abigail
Adorabelle
Amanda
Amaris
Angela
Beatrice
Beckside
Becky 2
Benita
Charissa
Cherry
Christine
Clare
Claudia
David
Deborah
Delane
Denise
Diane
Elyssa
Emily
Esther
Evelyn
Gail
Gi Peck
Grace Cheah
Grace Chua
Isabel
Janice
Janell Tan
Jean
Jewel
Jia Hui
Jie Min
Jin Ting
Joanna
Jovee
Julia
Kara
Laura
Megan
Michelle Chan
Michelle Dieu
Michelle Hwang
Ming Yang
Miss Tang
Nat
Nicole Chee
Nishanti
Patricia K
Rachel
Samantha Kang
Santhiya
Sharon
Sherri
Shina
Shi Qi
Shi You
Sukanya
Tricia
Vivienne
Wee Li
Xin Yi
Yi Ting

tagboard

tag me on my xanga! :D

archives

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

x

by !rock
pattern: 44suburbia
image[:
brush: devilintehdetails
Friday 5 October 2007

98.7

Haha, Cherry you are hilarious! :D Love you, poo pie. (Like, totally) Haha. We went mad today after Bio Exam, trying to be Elizabethan people/bimbos (Yo, Deb was such a natural at this)/speaking with British accents again -_- and just going crazy.

I love Mother Maurice/Maurise/Morris (Rah), Gwendolyn (HAHA, IT'S SHINA), Sherri (the-undecided/unnamed-at-the-moment), Elizabeth (Dear Lizzie, also Cherry Fong) and Dorothy (M'DEAR ROXANNEEEE). Ha.

Exams are getting to our brains.

Yo, what brains, Deb! :D

Anyway, PHYSICS WAS A KILLER. Omggg. I'm going to fail. I thought I had so much time, and spent most of my time on Section A, leaving 15 min for Section B and C!!! I'm so going to fail! D: Plus, all my answers are all scrap short and wrong. I feel depressed. AHH.

I'm probably going to do really badly for EOYs. D:

Anyway, it's over. Fine. Do better next time, learn from this experience. I have to enjoy my post-EOYs befor exam results come out. Oh dreaded exam results.

Manda came over just now. And we watched Lion King 2 and Mulan. HAHAHHAHA :D Oh, and my Mom cooked lovely spaggetti today! :D Haha, it's really nice! :D

I can't wait for the post-EOYs.

Lalala

___

& the adventures of PING and PONG!

at